Cats are independent animals. The only like to be touched on their own terms, they ignore you when you call them, and they can freak out without a moment’s notice. And there’s one fact that applies to all cats — they hate selfies and they certainly don’t want to be in them with you.
These 30 cats were not interested in having their selfie taken — at all.
We’re certain that there some injuries that ensued after (sometimes during) these moments were captured.
1. This beautiful cat is not amused by selfie time. Not amused at all.
2. This cat went full on demon mode during this selfie.
3. She was going for “cute” and ended up with…this.
4. Christmas Eve portraits with the cat aren’t going to happen. Let it go.
5. There’s only enough room for one cute face in this photo.
6. Umm…is this cat okay?
7. This cat hates everyone right now.
8. At least these two are comfortable being total weirdos together.
9. Commence total freak out session.
10. No photos today, please.
11. What does a cat have to do to get a little privacy around here?!
12. She wanted to capture a cute phto with her cat and her boyfriend. She caught this special moment instead.
13. This girl almost snapped a successful selfie — but then a fly came along.
14. “Shoot me now.”
15. She got a new kitten and immediately discovered their true personality.
16. In the world of cat selfies — this would be considered a success.
17. This couldn’t have ended well.
18. This cat is secretly plotting its revenge at this very moment.
19. “I’ll hug you, but I will not be happy about it.”
20. Back away, and no one gets hurt.
21. Dude, that’s not how you hold a cat.
22. This selfie has left this cat completely stunned.
23. It’s becoming obvious that cat selfies are impossible to pull off.
24. The cat selfie struggle is real.
25. Not even Taylor Siwft can make a cat selfie happen.
26. That’s it! I’ve had enough! I’m out of here!
27. Just because you love your cat, doesn’t mean your cat loves you.
28. After dozens of tries, this was the best shot.
29. This cat couldn’t be less amused or interested in taking a photo.
30. Why won’t you love me, cat?! Why?!
Follow your friends or be the first to join our group
No one said that cats were sociable creatures — and these were 30 pieces of proof to support that. But they sure do make for some great entertainment!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
(h/t) Bored Panda