Cats are fascinating creatures. They have a tendency to be a bit stubborn, a little stuck-up, and definitely independent. If they don’t want you around, they’ll be sure to let you know.
But just like most animals — cats can be clumsy, awkward, and just downright hilarious.
These 30 cats immediately regret their life decisions, and it was all caught on camera.
Whoever said cats were graceful animals never met these kitty cats.
1. The box filled with these static-filled styrofoam balls probably looked comfortable from afar. In reality? Not so much.
This cat spotted a bunch of styrofoam balls and thought it would be fun to jump in. Clearly, this cat was wrong! Just take a look at the ‘look’ on the cat’s face – have you ever seen anyone look so annoyed before?
2. “It was sunny when I came out here…”
This is one seriously angry looking cat! Clearly someone does not like the water or getting wet. I would hate to be in this cat’s path inside!
3. Is that comfortable for you? Because it’s terrifying for us.
I have no idea how this cat got stuck in this jar. I really hope this was an accident and someone didn’t put him/her in there! This cat does not look comfortable at all.
4. Has anyone seen the cat? I’ve been looking everywhere.
This looks like a terrible game of hide and seek when wrong! I really hope this cat found it’s way out of the couch. This does not look comfortable at all!
5. If the cat was the cause of that lizard’s missing tail, then this was probably deserved.
Have you ever heard of the saying that what goes around comes around? Clearly, this cat has not! No one can escape karma.
6. Slinky – 1, Cat – 0.
Someone was having a little too much fun with his/her slinky! We aren’t going to lie, we love slinkies as much as the next person, but this is just too funny to not laugh at! I can’t imagine the regret going through this cat’s mind right now.
7. I wonder how long the owner of this cat watched him try to figure this out.
The owner of this cat must have thought it was hilarious watching this cat try to figure this one out. How long do you think the cat spent trying to figure it out? This cat is just way too funny!
8. Just relaxing and hanging out by the window…nothing to see here.
It is actually pretty impressive that this cat can hang on to the blinds this well. But the look on his/her face is just too funny! Something really went wrong here.
9. They heard their cat making muffled meows from the bathroom — this is what they walked in to find.
When they heard the meows weren’t as loud as they usually are, they must have known something was wrong. I can only imagine the look on their faces when they walked in and saw their cat like this! I would have burst out laughing for sure!
10. This cat is so stubborn it’s going to pretend to be comfortable just to prove a point.
This cat had a huge point to prove and didn’t care how uncomfortable it would be to prove it. Little did this cat know, he/she would be the subject of a lot of laughs because of his/her stubbornness!
11. Excuse me, kitty…you’re doing it wrong.
I don’t even know how this cat ended up in this position! You have to wonder, does this cat think that eating from his/her tray this way is comfortable? Only the cat could tell you, but it sure doesn’t look comfortable!
12. How are you going to get yourself out of this one?
Have you ever been in a situation like this before? I know I have! That feeling when you’re stuck and don’t know what you’re going to do to get out of it is all too relatable for so many of us.
13. This cat was excited and got a little carried away with the yarn.
This is another relatable one – I imagine when I get my kids toys that really want and they just go nuts with excitement. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out too well for this cat.
14. His girlfriend thought it’d be okay to bring a stray cat inside.
You really have to wonder how this cat got up there! I hope they didn’t just pull the blinds up while the cat was there. This cat does not look happy at all, and we hope he/she was taken down quickly!
15. “No, no, really…I’m super comfortable.”
How did this cat get stuck here like this! I can’t stop laughing at the look on this cat’s face. Well, on the bright side, it looks like the couch is soft enough so the cat doesn’t look like he/she’s in pain!
Please let me out, please! I hate being stuck in here!
17. They thought that hanging their plants would keep the cat from messing with them.
This cat will risk it all to get what she wants.
18. This kitten is clearly not a fan of…whatever that is.
Something did not taste that good…
19. By the look on this cat’s face — this guy better run.
I’m not sure this cat is enjoying the ride as much as the guy is enjoying watching!
20. The look of sheer panic was perfectly captured here.
I don’t know if I fear/dislike anything as much as this cat dislikes the prospect of getting soaked in water.
21. The cat’s owner reassures us that there was no permanent damage to the blinds, or the cat.
The look of despair on this cat is actually pretty sad. We’re glad the cat was okay afterwards though!
22. Be cool. Act natural.
That cat has some serious upper body strength. How many pull-ups do think it can do?
23. I think it’s safe to say that this cat is not a big fan of the snow after this experience.
I think it is safe to also say that this cat lost the ‘snowball’ fight that just happened.
24. And this, folks, is what curiousity does to a cat.
I’m pretty impressed that this cat was able to grab itself before it fell into the water!
25. How did this even happen?! It’s pretty impressive, actually.
They call this cat: your friendly neighborhood Spider-Cat.
26. Hello, cat. That look of terror makes me think that you need some assistance.
What is so terrifying that’s making this cat so desperately want to go inside?
27. One paw is up by its face. Another is hanging out of the bag. This can’t be comfortable.
This does not look comfortable at all.
28. Did this cat really think they could make this work?
You know, maybe someone felt so bad for this cat that they wanted to adopt it or something!
29. How? Just how?
This cat looks so prideful that it won’t even admit that it is uncomfortable!
30. “I just need to grab a baking pan, some brown sugar, and some fl…OH MY GOD!”
I cannot stop laughing at the look on this cat’s face. It’s a combination of upset, sad, and annoyed!